Makeup is an art that requires a lot of skill, imagination, and creativity. It needs a lot of dedication and perseverance to master the perfect makeup look for different occasions. Not only this, but you also need to have extensive knowledge of the different types of beauty products and tools so that you get that picture-perfect look for yourself or your clients.
Unlike the common perception, makeup is not just for the elite socialites but every woman’s right. It can make a world of difference to your looks, provided it is applied correctly. This is evident from the many ‘Before and After’ pics advertised by many institutes offering makeup artist course in Delhi. I’m sure you must have tried out a trick or two by following some of the tutorials available on the internet. However, you are not able to achieve the desired result most of the time. This is because the tutorials do not talk about the trade secrets and techniques that the professionals apply to achieve that flawless look.
Here are a few tips and tricks to make your makeup look natural and flawless:
- Apply foundation to give your face a smooth look – Begin your makeup with a layer of foundation to minimize any redness or discoloration. You can then use a concealer to cover any specific zits or scars to give you a smooth and even look. Concealers should always be used after applying a base of the foundation to prevent creasing.
- Exfoliate your Lips before applying Lipstick – Do you often feel that your lipstick doesn’t go smooth? Well! Maybe you forget an important step. Try scrubbing your lips with a gentle lip scrub to exfoliate the dead skin. This will make your lips smooth and ready for the bright lipstick that will enhance your looks. However, remember not to use lip scrub too often as overuse may irritate. Once a week is more than sufficient to keep your lips smooth and shining.
- Set your Lip colour with tissue – This is an easy method of making your lip colour last longer. Simply apply your favourite shade of lip colour and lay a tissue over it. Now dab a little translucent powder on your lips to set the lip colour. The tissue will ensure that the lip colour is not smudged, and the colour remains the same and prevents it from becoming dull.
- Define your Cupid’s bow – The easiest way to define your Cupid’s bow is to take a brow pencil and draw an x that goes with your natural lip line before filling in the lip colour. This will give a very neat look to your lips.
- Plump your eyelashes with a translucent powder – Dust some translucent powder on your lashes before applying mascara. This will help the mascara set properly, giving you fuller and more voluminous lashes that look amazing.
- Use Saline water to revive your Mascara – If your mascara has become dry and flaky, you can revive it by adding a few drops of saline water.
Whether you want to learn the art of makeup for personal use or take it up as a career, a makeup artist course in Delhi can help you learn this art quickly.