Makeup is a technique that can help a person to uplift their look. If you want to do makeup properly, you need to have all the right information about the makeup techniques and products used in it. Nowadays, the scope of the makeup industry has increased a lot. If you want to be a part of the makeup industry and grow well, you need to do the best beautician course in Delhi where the person can learn basic to advanced help of skills related to this field.
If you are a beginner and want to invest in makeup, here is the list of products that you should include in your makeup kit. Let’s have a look at them.
- Primer: If you want to have a flawless makeup base, then you prep up your skin with primer. It acts as a barrier between your skin and other makeup products. This way, the makeup will not react with your skin or clog the pores. Rather it will sit on your face nicely. Even primer applications will keep your makeup in place for a longer time.
- Foundation and concealer: In the beginner’s makeup kit, the base items need to be concealer and foundation. Get the correct shade of foundation that is the same as your skin. Once you apply, it just makes your skin look better. Get a concealer palette that has all the colours of concealer to colour correct the skin and also add brightness.
- Eyeliner and mascara: For eyes, the beginner needs to invest in easy-to-apply liners like pen liners. Eyeliner will provide a great dimension to your eyes. Along with this, get the mascara that can coat your lashes and make them longer and more voluminous. For everyday makeup, both these things are a must.
- Eyebrow pencil: Eyebrows play a very important role in providing structure to your face. The shaping of the eyebrows with the help of an eyebrow pencil can either make or break the whole look. Get a good quality eyebrow pencil and know how to fill in brows.
- Brush and highlight palette: to bring back the colour and light to the face, blush and highlighter plays a very important role. You can easily get a combo of blush and highlighter palette that you can keep in your vanity.
- Eyeshadow palletes: Nowadays, there are so many options when it comes to eyeshadows. It might confuse the person with which one they should go. It will be better to invest in one eye shadow pallet that has basic colours that can be used to come up with different eye looks.
- Lipsticks: The most important thing in a beginner makeup kit can be lipsticks. Invest in good-quality lipsticks in different shades. Go for nudes, browns, and reds that go almost with every dress.
All these are the makeup essentials that need to be present in the beginner’s makeup kit. If you want to know how to use them well, you can get enrolled in the professional makeup course in Delhi.