If you are new to makeup, then you might know that it is very important for you to invest in great makeup products to get the best results. If you want to attain the perfect makeup look, you need to have good makeup skills along with makeup products that will help in achieving that. If you want to learn about makeup in detail, you can get into the best makeup artist course in delhi that will provide you with all the details regarding do’s and don’ts in makeup.
Here is the list of makeup products that need to be invested in if you are a beginner.
- Skincare items: Before applying makeup, the person needs to have a good range of skincare products on their vanity. This might include a good quality cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and facial oil. If you prep your skin well, then only your makeup will sit on the skin. This is the main key to having great makeup every day.
- Makeup primer: The basic makeup product that needs to be there in the kit is a good quality primer. Although, there are many primers available in the market. Get the primer according to your skin type.
- Foundation: To apply the base of the makeup, the foundation is very important. Get the foundation according to the finish of the makeup you like. If you are more inclined towards dewy and glass-like makeup, then go for the dewy foundation. If you are someone that likes matt makeup, then go for a matte foundation.
- Concealer: Very important part of the makeup kit is the concealers. These are something used to colour correct the problematic areas of the face. Even it is used to highlight the face after the layer of foundation is applied.
- Setting powder: Once all cream products are settled on the skin, there is a need to pack them all so that they don’t move. For this setting, powders and compact powders play an important role. You can get the best quality powder that will work very well for your makeup.
- Blush, contour, and highlight: Just to add colour and dimensions to the face, there is a need for blush, contour, and highlighter. All these come in a single pallet. You can easily get your hand on one palette rather than investing in different packaging.
- Eye shadow pallet: Your makeup look is not complete until you don’t do an eye look. For this, you require an eyeshadow pallet. Get a pallet that has all the colours that you might need to create different looks.
- Eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, and mascara: eyeliner will give a proper structure to the eye look created. Mascara will add volume and length to the eyelashes, and the eyebrow pencil will be used to define brows. So invest in the best product to get the best results.
- Lipsticks: Without filling your lips, your makeup look cannot be complete. So better to invest in the best quality lipsticks in different shades.
- Makeup fixer: To complete the makeup look, you need to have a makeup fixer. Get the best quality makeup fixer.
All these items complete a beginner’s makeup kit. Get yourself into the best professional makeup courses in Delhi to have better knowledge about makeup and its products.