Nowadays, there has been a huge talk about airbrush makeup among the ladies. Instead of using the old techniques of applying makeup, women these days prefer air gun-loaded makeup for their special events.
However, some women feel that the conventional makeup techniques using brushes and foundations give a more satisfactory look than the newer airbrush makeup. So if you are considering airbrush makeup for that special look on your big day, then the following are some of the pros and cons of airbrush makeup.
In the airbrush makeup, your makeup artist applies already loaded foundation and other products on your face with the help of an air gun. In other words, instead of applying foundation and other creams on your face with brushes and a sponge, the pre-loaded gun is used to spray a thin layer of products.
Pros of the Airbrush Makeup
The following are some of the advantages of using airbrush makeup:
- Long-lasting– The foremost advantage of using airbrush makeup is that the makeup products would stay stick all day long on your face. The majority of the airbrush makeup is silicon-based; this allows your makeup to last long all day.
- Waterproof– Another advantage of the airbrush makeup is that it is waterproof. This is the most common problem that we ladies face when we apply regular makeup on our faces. The application of the airbrush makeup is more waterproof and dares to stay all day long.
- Flawless finish– Airbrush makeup gives the most flawless look to your face, which the regular makeup may fail to provide. Since airbrush makeup is applied evenly on the face, there are more chances to have a better finish than normal makeup.
- Minimal look– Many ladies prefer to have a minimal look at the special events, so if you are also the one, then airbrush makeup is the best option.
Cons of Airbrush makeup
The following are some of the disadvantages of airbrush makeup:
- Expensive– The First and foremost disadvantage of the airbrush is that it is becoming a more costly option than regular makeup. It also further depends on the makeup artist who is doing the makeup.
- Unsuitable for dry skin– People who have dry skin may not get satisfactory results after applying airbrush makeup. The products are all sprayed, and it is a less creamy option than the regular one.
- Base preparation– another major con of the airbrush makeup is that the skin has to be prepped well before applying the airbrush makeup. It should be primed and hydrated appropriately so that it does not give a flaky look to your skin.
- Skin with acne breakout– The skin with acne break out may not get the best result after the application of airbrush makeup. It may not properly cover the whole skin with makeup products.
Although there are both the pros and cons of the airbrush bridal makeup, it is always recommended to get you a makeup trial before getting it on the big day.