Every bride must have gone through the fear of makeup failure on their wedding day. Well, this is obvious. No woman wants to look bad on her big day. So nowadays, bridal makeup trials are much of a buzz. Before locking in the best makeup artist for their wedding day, brides like to go through a makeup trial. These trials are really helpful in assessing the work of the makeup artist and reaching the final decision.
The following are some of the pros and cons and tips to ace up the bridal makeup trials mentioned:
Pros of the Bridal makeup trials
- Artist’s Skills assessment- The foremost advantage of going for the makeup trial is that the bride gets to know about the makeup skills of the artist. Apart from the fact that every woman wants to look pretty on her big day, the bridal makeup packages are so expensive. Therefore, it becomes really necessary to assess the artist’s talent before investing in it.
- Eases down the stress level- The wedding thing can become so stressful for the brides. There are plenty of things that the bride has to take care of, and makeup is one of those things. The successful trials can help in easing down the stress level so that the bride can focus on other important things.
- In-person meeting- A trial before the final look on the wedding day allows a face-to-face interaction between the artist and the client. The bride can easily discuss everything she wants about her makeup. So, pre-wedding makeup trials are always useful to clear the terms about makeup between the parties.
Cons of Bridal makeup Trails
- Expensive– The first and foremost point of disadvantage is that bridal makeup trials can be really expensive. Since the wedding has to happen within a specified budget, the fear of makeup failure can cost more and exceed the decided budget level.
- Unnecessary– Some people are not very selective when it comes to the makeup look. These women are quite comfortable with what their makeup artist is doing. Their faith in the work of the makeup artist can turn this process into something completely unnecessary.
Tips for the bridal makeup trials
- Plan the trials for a specific event– if the bride wants to go through a makeup trial, it is best to try for a specific event. Events such as bridal showers, engagement, etc, are the best to judge the ability of the artist.
- Always schedule the trial in the morning– It is always recommended to schedule the trial in the morning as it will help you to assess the durability of the makeup for the whole day.
- Phone consultations– Another thing that the brides can do if they could not arrange an in-person makeup trial is to have a phone consultation. In telephonic makeup consultation, the brides can discuss everything they need on their wedding day with their makeup artists.
In conclusion, it could be said that every individual has a different perception of the bridal makeup trials. So if you think it would be worth taking one before the wedding then go for it.