Tips & Precautions For Brides Who Are Having An Intimate Wedding!

makeup artist for pre-bridal in Delhi

Even though there have been certain relaxations in the lockdown due to coronavirus in India, we are still prohibited from having large gatherings. Wearing a mask and sanitising hands has become a way of life now. The weddings have therefore been restricted to a few people only. We list below a few tips and checklists for brides who are having a small and simple wedding or those who intend to get married in 2020-2021.

Concerns of Brides for Their Intimate Wedding

Some factors can concern the bride to be in the present situation of coronavirus flare-up. Some of these are the level of hygiene if the wedding gets cancelled or postponed, will the advance amount be refunded, a last-minute wedding calls off due to sudden lockdown or makeup artist being sick etc. Normally if the client, due to his /her personal reasons cancels the wedding, the advance amount is non-refundable. However, in the current pandemic scenario, the makeup artist refunds 90% and withholds the remaining 10% for having blocked the dates for the client.

Safety Precautions Taken by the Makeup Artist- the makeup artist has to wear a mask throughout makeup. He/she must wash his/her hands by using a sanitiser, after every 15 to 20 minutes. You can keep a recurrent alarm for this. Sanitisation of all makeup products and equipment is mandatory. The makeup artist must carry a hand sanitiser for hand sanitising always. The artist must make use of use and throw mascara and lip wands. Try making minimal use of hands in the application of makeup. Instead, use a clean and sanitised brush. Clean the brushes well with the help of brush cleaners after every use.

Do not allow any other person to enter the makeup room. The client and the pre-bridal makeup artist in Delhi should be the only people in the room to ensure the safety of themselves as well as others around them. Adopt and maintain the highest level of hygiene for the safety and wellbeing of everyone.

Tips for Brides Who Are Getting Married Soon

If you have delayed your wedding, you must check out fresh dates of availability with your makeup artist. It takes time and efforts to find the best-suited makeup artist. To negotiate the price factor and talk about your specific needs and preferences is time-consuming. Hence, cancelling the dates or backing out in the last minute is a major setback for the makeup artist. Maintain social distance with your guests and wear a mask at all times.

With covid-10 still active in the country, the makeup artist for pre-bridal in Delhi as well as the client must be empathetic to each other. Both may allow a certain amount of flexibility in their approach towards one another and work in harmony. Rescheduling of wedding dates in 2020 has been due to the number of coronavirus cases increasing in the country. Hence, both must give certain allowances and let the wedding go on smoothly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

MBM Makeup Studio is a registered brand of MAKEUP WIZARDS, GSTIN-07ABEFM1029J1ZE