Every bride is the centre of attraction in her wedding. A marriage involves tons of preparations, from fixing the date to buying the wedding jewellery to the wedding costume, making the guest list, deciding on the food menu, and decoration of the venue and so on. In the midst of all this, the to-be-bride neglects her health and wellbeing. It is very important for the bride to be to take care of herself, especially in the days leading to the wedding. The makeup artists in Delhi lists the top six pre-wedding beauty tips for soon to be brides.
Pre Wedding Beauty Tips for Brides
- CTC – This involves maintaining a daily Cleansing, toning, and moisturizing skincare routine without fail. This will keep your skin glowing, healthy and well-nourished. This skincare regime helps keep your skin clean by removing the dirt and grime from the skin, thereby keeping it open. This allows your skin easy breathability. Toning helps tighten the skin pores and reduces fine lines to some extent. Finally following it up with moisturizing keeping your skin soft and supple. Also, do not forget to use sunscreen diligently, every time you step out in the sun.
- Exfoliation – Exfoliation is the removal of dead skin, cells and blackheads from your face. You must exfoliate your skin at least twice or thrice a week before using a face wash. Make sure to use a gentle exfoliator. A harsh one will cause irritation on the skin, which may lead to rashes. There are various homemade remedies to exfoliate the skin such as scrub made of rice flour and whole-wheat flour.
- Hair Removal – Remove unwanted hair from your body. This may include waxing, threading or any other hair removal process in the entire body or only in a specific body part such as hands, legs etc. this helps you keep well-groomed. Get your eyebrows in shape. The sudden removal of hair from any part of the body may bruise your skin. Therefore, following hair removal once or twice a month, as per your hair growth.
- Gym – Do not follow crash diets or rigorous gym schedules at least 2 months prior to your wedding. It can make you look worn out and fretful. To have a well tones body, seek advice from a dietician and a personal trainer. Effective weight loss must be started at least 4 months before the wedding specially to cut down the fat from problem areas like tummy and thighs.
- Meditate – Meditation helps reduce stress and anxiety. Spare at least 15 minutes a day to meditate. This will help you relax and calm down. Inner peace will give you overall good health.
- Sleep – A healthy sleep pattern is necessary. You must sleep for at least 8 hours. Sleep deprivation does not only give you dark circles, but you will lack concentration, agility and energy in your daily life.
If you follow the above-mentioned tips by the best makeup artist in Delhi, you will definitely feel beautiful within and outside. Our final advice is to try to stay happy because inner peace and happiness reflect outside.