Nowadays it is seen many people are interested in making their career in the makeup industry. For this, the person needs to learn a lot of things about makeup, right from the beginner to the advanced level. This will add more value to the learning experience of the person. Nowadays, many Makeup artists are coming up with courses. These courses contain all the knowledge about the products and services that need to be provided to the clients in the future. You can even go for the self makeup courses in Delhi to start your career in this field.
MBM Makeup Studio & Academy is one of the leading makeup institutes that is providing with a wide range of makeup courses. The person can easily learn the makeup here and start their practice. Once you get enrolled in the makeup course at MBM, you will learn so many things that are great for your career.
Lets’ have a look at the concepts covered in the makeup course.
- Detailed makeup basics: First of all, all the students are taught about all the makeup basics. Right from the product knowledge to makeup theory, face shapes, eye shapes, colour wheels, skin analysis, skin prepping, application of different products, etc., along with this, a piece of detailed knowledge about the hairstyling basics is also provided, which will help in completing the look.
- Different makeup looks: In the professional makeup course, the students are taught about different makeup looks that they can give to their clients. This will include nude makeup look; matt makeup looks, day party makeup looks, Soft smokey look, glittery eyes, intense smokey eyes, night party looks, air-brush makeup, Roka/ cocktail makeup, wedding makeup, mature skin makeup, etc. along with this eyelash application which is the main part of the look is also taught. All the hairstyles will go with different makeup looks.
- Draping: In the makeup course, the students also talked about all the techniques that will be used to drape the dupatta or saree of the person whom you are getting ready. This is a very important thing that should not be skipped learning in the overall makeup course.
- Accessory setting: The overall look is complete with the combination of the accessories. Even in the makeup course, students are taught about the different accessories like maang tikka, matha Patti, passa, placement on the head. Along with the application of hair extensions and hair accessories like flowers on the hairstyle
- Practice: The only key to learning new things is to practice a lot. The makeup course will come up with plenty of practice sessions which will be great to practice all the concepts that are taught to the students in the class.
So, all these concepts, once you learn, will help you to be a professional makeup artist. You can easily learn everything at MBM Makeup Studio and Academy and give a great boost to the overall career of the person in this field.